quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2015

High and Wild


You're gone, you're gone You're with me but you're gone A feeling once so strong Is now an old and forgotten song You don't sing so high and wild (2x)

You're here, you're here But your spirit's disappeared Off to some place that I don't know Some human thing has squashed your soul And I don't recognize you
I wish that this could turn our thing to bliss And we could put our fears aside And learn to laugh and be alive And let our bodies be revived
But you can't Say that you love me What am I supposed to think? That's the truth? Well, has it ever been easy for you? To stand behind the things that I do
I wait for this to pass For us to both say at last On this dark and narrow path The sun is shining and we remember what it is we're living for
I'm neither innocent or wise when you look me in the eyes You might as well be blind You might as well be blind Cause you don't see me anymore
And you You can't tell me that you miss me When I'm standing in your way Well this won't be so much easier If I had nothing more to say
Well this would all be so much easier If I had nothing more to say If only if only I had nothing more to say Oh if only if only I had nothing more to say

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário